PLEASE SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR THE STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE YOURS AND OUR SAFETY IN THIS PRACTICE
GIVEN THE RECENT NOVEL CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC,
– PATIENTS WHO HAVE THE COLD/FLU/FEVER SHOULD DEFER THEIR APPOINTMENT UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER RECOVERY OF SYMPTOMS
– PATIENTS WHO HAVE ENTERED THE COUNTRY OR RETURNED FROM AN AUSTRALIAN VIRUS HOTSPOT (eg Melbourne in June/July 2020) IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS SHOULD DEFER THEIR APPOINTMENT UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER ENTRY AND ARE WELL
– PATIENTS HAVING CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WITH OR SUSPECTED TO HAVE CORONAVIRUS SHOULD DEFER THEIR APPOINTMENT UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER CONTACT AND ARE WELL
IF YOUR REFERRED MATTER IS MORE URGENT, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR OR YOUR NEAREST HOSPITAL EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE NOT THE PATIENT, YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY TO THE PRACTICE. PATIENTS ARE THEREFORE ADVISED ONLY TO BRING ESSENTIAL ACCOMPANYING PERSONS WHO SHOULD WAIT OUTSIDE THE PREMISES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION DURING THIS TIME
These are challenging times, and at SNNN, we want to reassure our patients that we are doing all we can to ensure our practice is a safe environment.
– Preferential and affordable Telehealth (video or phone) consultations using very easy to use high-speed platforms, compatible with computers, hand-held devices (Apple and Android). This means you can have your consultation from virtually anywhere
– Only neurological conditions with strict entry requirements for patients with respiratory complaints
– Regular disinfection and cleaning of all areas especially patient contact surfaces
– All doctors trained to hospital standard infection control procedures
– Appropriate social distancing measures in the waiting area with restricted accompanying members
– Messaging system alert for appointments to minimise waiting area use
– Negative pressure consulting room, with on-site Telehealth to the doctor to minimise the face-to-face interaction phase
We understand your concerns, so please call the practice if you are uncertain if you should attend for any reason.