WHO WE ARE:
Based in Naremburn near Crows Nest shops in North Sydney, Sydney North Neurology & Neurophysiology offers neurological consultations on a diverse range of neurological conditions including general neurology, neuromuscular, chronic migraine, excessive sweating, movement disorders and Parkinson disease, epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. We also provide a full suite of neurophysiological tests including nerve conduction studies/EMG/EEG, and injectable therapy for various neurological disorders. SNNN is a medical practice providing expert neurological services by highly qualified specialist neurologists.
Call 02 8287 1900 Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm for appointments. We are located at Suite C1/210 Willoughby Rd, Naremburn 2065. All visits require a doctor’s referral. There is ample on-road free parking and we are close to St Leonards train station and several bus routes; see
How to get to us
Please note that we require at least 24 and preferably 48 hrs notice for cancellation or change of appointments, so as not to incur a charge.
Given the recent novel coronavirus pandemic,
– Mask wearing is presently optional within the practice unless there is a health directive; please speak to us about any concerns you may have
– Patients who have cold/flu/fever symptoms should defer their appointment until 5 days after recovery. A telehealth appointment is an option
– If your deferred matter is more urgent, please consult your family doctor or your nearest hospital emergency department
– Please minimise accompanying persons
At SNNN, we want to reassure our patients that we are doing all we can to ensure our practice is a safe environment.
– Telehealth (video or phone) consultations using very easy to use high-speed platforms, compatible with computers, hand-held devices (Apple and Android). This means you can have your consultation from virtually anywhere
– Regular disinfection and cleaning of all areas
– Appropriate social distancing measures in the waiting area with restricted accompanying members
– Negative pressure consulting room, with on-site Telehealth to the doctor to minimise the face-to-face interaction phase
We understand your concerns, so please call the practice if you are uncertain if you should attend for any reason.
See About Us for information regarding our medical team, and read about our research and training. The doctors at SNNN are all heavily engaged in research and innovation in the neurological sciences, and have published widely in many reputable international peer-reviewed journals.