PLEASE SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR THE STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE YOUR AND OUR SAFETY IN THIS PRACTICE
GIVEN THE RECENT NOVEL CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC,
– WE NOW HAVE NEW ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. IF YOU ARE FROM AN AREA/LGA OF CONCERN, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE A NEGATIVE SWAB TO ATTEND IN PERSON (TELEHEALTH IS AN ALTERNATIVE). IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THESE AREAS AND HAVE TO ATTEND IN PERSON, YOU WILL NEED EITHER PROOF OF FULLY VACCINATED STATUS (E.G. MYGOV) OR A NEGATIVE SWAB IN THE PREVIOUS 3 DAYS.
– PATIENTS WHO HAVE THE COLD/FLU/FEVER SHOULD DEFER THEIR APPOINTMENT UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER RECOVERY OF SYMPTOMS AND RETURN OF A NEGATIVE SWAB
– PATIENTS WHO HAVE ENTERED THE COUNTRY OR RETURNED FROM A HOTSPOT IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS SHOULD DEFER THEIR APPOINTMENT UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER ENTRY AND ARE WELL
– PATIENTS HAVING CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WITH OR SUSPECTED TO HAVE CORONAVIRUS SHOULD DEFER THEIR APPOINTMENT UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER CONTACT AND ARE WELL AND RETURNED A NEGATIVE SWAB
– IF YOUR REFERRED MATTER IS MORE URGENT, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR OR YOUR NEAREST HOSPITAL EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
– PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE NOT THE PATIENT, YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY TO THE PRACTICE. PATIENTS ARE THEREFORE ADVISED ONLY TO BRING ESSENTIAL ACCOMPANYING PERSONS WHO SHOULD WAIT OUTSIDE THE PREMISES; THESE ESSENTIAL PERSONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE SAME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AS THE PATIENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION DURING THIS TIME [/semi_bold]
These are challenging times, and at SNNN, we want to reassure our patients that we are doing all we can to ensure our practice is a safe environment.
– All our staff are fully vaccinated, and undergo regular Covid testing
– Preferential and affordable Telehealth (video or phone) consultations using very easy to use high-speed platforms, compatible with computers, hand-held devices (Apple and Android). This means you can have your consultation from virtually anywhere
– Only neurological conditions with strict entry requirements for patients with respiratory complaints
– Regular disinfection and cleaning of all areas especially patient contact surfaces
– All doctors trained to hospital standard infection control procedures
– Appropriate social distancing measures in the waiting area with restricted accompanying members
– Messaging system alert for appointments to minimise waiting area use
– Negative pressure consulting room, with on-site Telehealth to the doctor to minimise the face-to-face interaction phase
We understand your concerns, so please call the practice if you are uncertain if you should attend for any reason.